Thursday, January 14, 2010

i'm back!

Hello, hello, hi, hi! I'm still alive! It's been too long since I last blogged. I hope everyone enjoyed and are recovering well from the holidays! I took a long vacation from reality and am now back to the grind of things! The shop was still running and I was still working on orders but that's not really "work" when it's fun and I'm ejoying every minute of it, right? :)

The holidays are over but we all know what's right around the corner! Wedding season~~! I just love everything about weddings. It is full of emotions, excitement, and yes even stress, but well worth stress in my opinion. To all brides and brides-to-be...congratulations and enjoy every second of planning!



This week/weekend will have me working on orders 24 hours a day! I received an order from an event production company out in NYC that'll keep me quite busy as well as other orders from clients with some amazing choices of color combos. I learn so much from clients and their keen eye for colors. Kudos to all of you!!


Here is a photo from a client who recently purchased orangekisses. Just look how bright and cheerful those colors are! Brings a smile, doesn't it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment