Monday, November 9, 2009

100th Sale

Today orangekisses hit its 100th sale mark! Yay for 100~!

Thank you times 1 million to my wonderful customers!
What's in store for orangekisses? Can you smell it? The HOLIDAY season is here! It is my favorite time of the year! The leaves turn brown, the heavy winter sheets & blankets come out, I have to bundle up on my way to work at 7am (yes, even here in sunny OC, it gets cold!), and Starbucks now serve their holiday cups! The shop will soon feature some great Christmas ideas you and your family will really enjoy. Hope you see you in the shop then!

**P.S.: To celebrate the 100th sale, I am offering a free 3 Piece Pom Set like the sets you see below (any colors of your choice) to a lucky reader who leaves a comment about what your Christmas wish is this year!! Winner will be announced next Monday 11/16!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! I'm first? I mean besides the obvious at Tiffanys or Neiman... happiness for the fam, it's been a rough few months, so if we could have a a great holiday all together, that would be my only wish:)
    ps- LOVE the blue/peach/green combo you have above. And congrats on your 100th sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for your 100th sale - what a great idea to celebrate!!
    Absolutely love the pom poms!!! Did not know they were made of tissue paper until I saw them listed on etsy - very cool.
    What is my Christmas wish this year? Well I suspect that the global financial crisis will make Christmas a little harder for everyone ... this especially is the case in my family. So my wish is for everyone to be very careful with how much they spend this Christmas, and not to overspend on their credit cards ... and find the value in spending time with family and friends this Christmas (rather than evaluating how much their friends and family spent on their Christmas present).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Poms! Yay Christmas! Holidays are charming.

    I think for Christmas this year I will wish for my family to be together, enjoying each others company and trying to put this last year behind us. I know we've got some good things coming to us.

    I also wish for those delicious little Brach's Christmas Nougats. Yeah. I'd share them with the family of course. Though, honestly, they'd be mostly for me.

    Happy Family + Candy = Best Christmas ever. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. For Christmas this year, I wish for a safe flight. I am flying to Georgia Christmas day to get married on the 28th! Which is also my birthday!! Yay! I am hoping the weather is nice and I won't get grounded.....I purchased a ton of poms already for my big day, which are waiting for me in Georgia. I need time to decorate the house and get everything ready.

    So basically, I wish for a successful wedding, full of sunshine, love and poms!

    ReplyDelete