Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wreath Galore

It's such a welcoming circle. It's just a circle, really, but it exudes such warmth and happiness. Oh what a circle can do!

As you can tell, I just love this time of the year. The crazy blinking holiday lights around the town center down the street, the jumongous tree up for sale and showcased at Costco, and all the WREATHS you see in the neighborhood! Isn't it funny how the simplest things in life bring such joy? It's just a circle! This circle does wonders around this time of year. I am still trying to convince the hubby to get one (a spectacular one - any one of the ones below will do!) this year. Wish me luck. ;)

OK (orangekisses) was recently featured in the Etsy Blog by Alison at TeenAngster and along with OK was this beatiful circle by The Chic-Adee Shop. I just had to check this shop out! Look at these. I mean just look! Aren't they the cutest darn circles you have ever seen?? They blow any fancy wancy wreaths at Costco or even Pottery Barn out of the game! You can just stop looking for your wreath this year right here at The Chic-Adee Shop. Please Santa~ (and the good Lord) make the hubby one day very soon (like tomorrow) wake up with the enlightenment that a whimsy wreath will be perfect for our little apt door! Then my door will kick any neighbor's door's ass this year!

Which one is your favorite? I personally love that snowball one in the middle, and the pink one on top...and the three pears....oh hell they're all just so darn cute!

1 comment:

  1. You are the best! I love your wording and passion for my product, I say take 15% off you order...maybe that will help the hubby huh? Just remind me k? I am so happy there are people like you who love to help us small company's out! Btw I love love love your stuff. What a smile I get when I see your shop!!! Keep up the joy! xoxoxoxox Melissa Clark of the Chic-Adee Shop

    ReplyDelete