Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm an addict...

I may need some sort of an intervention. I know I haven't hit rock bottom yet because I'm not in the denial stage. I don't deny it - I'm an addict period! That Starbucks Peppermint Mocha is just so damn delicious and addicting! My worried husband called me at work yesterday asking if I had a problem and needed help...because I had stopped at Starbucks everyday for the past 2 weeks according to our online bank records he was looking at. Now he's not one to keep me on a financial leash or anything. If anything, I'm the frugal (ok fine maybe "cheap"!) one in the marriage. He's never been one to stop me from buying something, because I've always been good about it...until November/December rolls around and Starbucks starts selling their Peppermint Mocha!! I just about lose it then. $4.50 every weekday for 2 weeks = $45.00! Yes, I need help, I replied to my husband.

Then what do I find this morning at Albertson's? Tada~~~

I tell you - God does intervene!!! Now, it's not exactly Starbucks PM but you know what, it's pretty darn close...close enough for me to stock up on these suckers for like the next 4 months so I don't go through the withdrawals. And 1 bottle of this costs less than 1 Starbucks PM! God bless the folks at Coffee-mate!

Thanksgiving is less than a week away! Have you set your dinner plans - who/when/where? Hope everyone has a safe, warm, happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday...I'll be at work..boo for me.

cheers!

3 comments:

  1. I have set my dinner plans yahoo! Oh and by the way I am not in denial phase yet either, I am addicted (proudly) to mexican cokes in the glass bottle made with real sugar cane. The full blown million calorie ones. Oh wow, the fizz is great..:) ANyway, back to Thanksgiving, I have already made Turkey Napkin Holders, so sweet, I will post pics and maybe sell some on etsy next year. Hope your Thanksgiving is Joyful! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just to let you know, Coffee Mate will now be selling Peppermint Mocha year round!!! I am also totally addicted to coffee creamers! I love to pick up the seasonal ones to stash. I'm so happy to hear that they'll be keeping this fun one around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh thank you KA! I won't need to buy a sepearte fridge for the inventory then. haha.

    ReplyDelete