Sunday, November 1, 2009

The More the Merrier...

Orangekisses poms were recently used during a family photo shoot celebrating a family's 6th child's first birthday. The Schendl's family photos were shot by an amazing photographer, Keith Cotton from Peoria, Illinois. Keith's wife contacted me for help with the pom pom arrangement for this special shoot. My jaw dropped when I checked out Keith's work on his site! I have a secret obsession with photography. I can sit for hours checking out breathtaking photos. Keith's work just blew me away!

Aren't the Schendl's just the cutest family you've seen? :) I love how the pom poms are perfectly coordinated with their wardrobe! These photos just made me smile. It really exemplifies the good 'ol saying - the more the merrier! My husband and I are excited to start a family of our own when the time comes, and a beautiful family like the Schendl's really makes me want a large family, too! Especially around this time of the year, there is no better gift than a big family to laugh and celebrate with.

Thank you Keith & E for the amazing photos & feedback and a special shout out to the Schendl's for showing off the warmth and beauty of "family"!

Hope everyone had a safe and sweet Halloween! Check out the shop for special offers on a white piece set and free shipping on 20 piece set! The Holiday Season is here~!

No comments:

Post a Comment