Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Early Christmas Gift

Christmas came early for me this year. I received an order from a Jessica Claire a few weeks back in my shop. I thought...noooo~~ THE Jessica Claire? OMG I think it is! I literally had to pick up my jaw that was on the floor that moment. For those of you who know Jessica Claire, need I say more? For those who don't...you must get to know her via here. Her work is beyond any vocab. As I might have mentioned before...I have this obsession with photography. She along with many other talented OC photographers might just be why. When I'm not working on my orders, you can find me perusing local photographers blogs checking out some amazing photos.

So, my Christmas came early this year when I got an order from her and as if that wasn't enough, she showcased some photos of her orangekisses poms in her lovely home on her blog. My jaw might just be permanently dislocated by now.

Happy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment